Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Starbucks Fart ALERT: When Starbucks became StarFART

You know, it's times like this when you get too comfortable being lazy and you stop doing the things you were supposed to do/keep up with?

Well, this is me.

OMG,
SOMEONE JUST FARTED AT STARBUCKS
-STABS MYSELF-

My punishment for not blogging,
IT REALLY STINKS.


Okay, I shall then blog a quick one on farting

==========================================

Imagine if everyone farts like this,

..the amount of hazardous fumes and bad gas from one person is enough to kill Earth lor.

Scary larryyy.


The expression on the farter's face is so...

real...

My partner gives that face when she farts in my presence
TSK

Farting is so common,
I'm sure everyone has their funny farting experience to share about.
Just like how my partner says;

More people tend to walk behind her when she decides to fart!
Ew, fart-smelling fetish you people


This is so cute



Oh, and I came across this 'cyanide and happiness' comic

thot it was pretty funny.


STAY TUNED PEOPLE!